FRANKS GOLD CARD
These terms and conditions govern the FRANKS Gold Card Loyalty Scheme operated by FRANKS Stores Ltd. of No 4, Triq L-Industrija, Qormi , QRM3000, under which Card Holders earn Reward Points on purchases at FRANKS outlets and receive other benefits in accordance with the terms below.
Benefits and Rewards
- The FRANKS Gold Card Holder will be rewarded a point for every €1 he/she spends at any FRANKS outlet. Points will be accumulated as of his/her initial purchase.
- The balance of the Card Holder’s points will be shown on the receipt or can be requested in any FRANKS outlet at any point in time.
- The Card Holder has the option to either collect the reward according to the reward tiers below or else continue accumulating points to benefit from the rewards in other tiers.
Reward Points Tiers:
|€175 voucher + Special Birthday Gift
General Terms & Conditions
By subscribing to the FRANKS Gold Card Loyalty Scheme, the Card Holder automatically agrees to abide by the rules set out in these Terms & Conditions.
- The FRANKS Gold Card is strictly reserved to Customers who have a physical mailing address in Malta and/ or Gozo
- The FRANKS Gold Card is not applicable to corporate entities and cannot be used for commercial purposes.
- The FRANKS Gold Card is personal to each Card Holder and cannot be transferred to, or used by another person.
- The FRANKS Gold Card cannot be used in conjunction with The Gentlemen’s Essentials Loyalty Card.
- The Card Holder will still be rewarded the corresponding points when purchasing (not redeeming) FRANKS vouchers. However, points will not be allocated when purchasing any other vouchers.
- Points on the FRANKS Gold Card have no expiry date.
- The Reward Voucher will be issued from the FRANKS outlet as soon as the Card Holder has accumulated the required points, unless he/she opts to continue building up points to reach the next tier. The Reward Voucher can be redeemed upon next purchase.
- Should the Card Holder opt to redeem the points and receive the Reward Voucher, the point balance will be used up and he/she will start accumulating points from scratch with the consecutive purchase. Redeemed points cannot be used again.
- Should for some technical reason there be a problem with the allocation of points upon purchase at FRANKS outlets, FRANKS will endeavour to allocate the respective points retroactively at its earliest convenience.
- FRANKS is not liable for lost or damaged Reward Vouchers. In no event may any Reward Voucher be transferred or exchanged for cash.
- In the event the Card Holder loses his/her FRANKS Gold Card or if the FRANKS Gold Card is stolen, the Card Holder should inform FRANKS by email on email@example.com. A new Gold Card will be issued and the accumulated points will be transferred to the new card.
Personal Information and Communications
We at FRANKS STORES LIMITED (C 15364) of JMA Building, Industry Street, Qormi, Malta,take your privacy very seriously. Please take the time to read through the below before signing overleaf.
WHY DO WE NEED YOUR PERSONAL DATA? – We need your personal data (the information you have provided to us overleaf that identifies you as an individual) to provide you with the requested services namely to provide you with the benefits of subscription to the FRANKS Gold Card Loyalty Scheme as explained in the T&Cs provided. In particular, we need your personal data to:
- Keep track of the Card Holder’s purchase records
- Allocate points according to those purchase records
- Update FRANKS’ profiling of the Card Holder’s preferences so that it may tailor its products and services to better serve its customers
In this case, we will rely on the explicit consent you have provided to us online (in the application form itself ). YOUR CONSENT CAN BE WITHDRAWN AT ANY TIME by contacting us as explained below. However, do note that by withdrawing your consent, we will no longer be able to process your details in connection with the FRANKS Gold Card Loyalty Scheme and you will no longer benefit from this program. This is separate from the consent to receive direct marketing from us (which can also be withdrawn, separately, at any time).
WHO DO WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL DATA WITH? – Your personal data will be made available to those people in our organisation who need it to carry out their duties and provide you with the services you expect from us. We will not disclose your personal data to any other persons unless we are required to do so by law. Unless we tell you otherwise, your data will at all times remain within the EU/EEA.
FOR HOW LONG WILL WE KEEP YOUR PERSONAL DATA? – We will keep your personal data only for as long as necessary (in this case for as long as you remain a member of our FRANKS Gold Card Loyalty Scheme and/or for as long as you choose to receive direct marketing from us). Necessity also depends on legal obligations we may have. For example, if any personal data can be deemed as ‘accounting records’, we are legally obliged to keep those data for ten (10) years. We are also entitled to retain personal data in some cases (as opposed to being obliged to do so). For example, when we believe that the personal data are necessary for us to defend ourselves against civil claims that may be brought against us, we are allowed to keep the data for as long as that risk subsists (this is usually five (5) years from the end of our relationship with you).
WHAT ARE YOUR DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS? – You, as a ‘data subject’ as understood under applicable data protection laws (primarily, the EU General Data Protection Regulation – the GDPR), have a number of rights that are applicable under certain conditions and in certain circumstances, including Your:
– Right of access to your personal data processed by us;
– Right to ask us to rectify inaccurate personal data concerning you;
– Right to have us erase your personal data (‘right to be forgotten’);
– Right to ask us to restrict (that is, store but not further process) Your personal data;
– Right to ask us to provide Your personal data to You in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format, or (where technically feasible) to have it ‘ported’ directly to another data controller (‘right to data portability’)
– RIGHT TO WITHDRAW ANY CONSENT YOU MAY HAVE GIVEN US AT ANY TIME (as in the case of the consent you provided us overleaf in connection with our FRANKS Gold Card Loyalty Scheme and/or the separate consent you may have given us overleaf for direct marketing – both of which may be withdrawn independently of each other without consequence to you).
– Right to object to our processing your personal data (where there is no consent);
– Right to lodge a complaint with the relevant supervisory authority.
You may also contact us by writing to us at Franks Stores Limited, JMA Building, Industry Street, Malta or calling us on 23882110 or visiting any of our stores
- By subscribing to the FRANKS Gold Card Loyalty Scheme, the Card Holder automatically agrees to abide by the rules set out in these Terms & Conditions.
- FRANKS reserves the right to cancel the Gold Card loyalty scheme at any time, or to replace it by another programme.
- FRANKS reserves the right to modify these terms and conditions at any time in its sole discretion.
- FRANKS may inform the Card Holders of any changes to these terms and conditions by mail, email or at franks.com.mt.
- Should FRANKS deem that a FRANKS Gold Card is not being used according to these terms and conditions, it reserves the right to terminate a Card Holder’s Gold Card without refunding the points accumulated by the Card Holder.
- Any misuse of the FRANKS Gold Card leads to immediate and definitive disqualification for any further memberships or Loyalty Schemes.
- Card Holders who attempt to obtain or have obtained benefits from the FRANKS Gold Card by providing false information, or in another fraudulent or improper way, are liable for any resulting damages.
- FRANKS will make every effort to ensure that the benefits are correctly allocated, but cannot be held liable in the event that it was not reasonably possibly for it to fulfil its obligations. Under any circumstances whatsoever, and with no exception with regard to the grounds of liability, the liability of FRANKS is limited to the amount of the benefit rewards that the Card Holder would be or has been granted on the basis of this loyalty scheme and purchases made.
- FRANKS reserves the right to check the accuracy of the loyalty points granted and to correct this number if it believes that mistakes are established, without the right for any complaint to be formulated on these grounds.
- FRANKS reserves the right to entrust management of the Gold Card Loyalty scheme to third parties for any reason whatsoever without the need for justification. In that event, Card Holders will be informed via mail or email before the transfer.
Last Updated on 13.07.2021