FREE DELIVERY when spending over €50
7. Franks collects and processes your personal information (“Personal Data”) when you use the Site. Without limitation, personal data includes the personal information you submit when you sign up to or browse the Site, contact Customer Service and/or make purchases through it. If you do not supply us with your personal data, we will not be able to fulfill our services to you (e.g. supply the products you wish to purchase online from the Site).
8. Franks also logs IP addresses, or the location of your computer on the Internet for internal security purposes of the Site and such data will not be shared or disclosed to third parties except as provided for in Clause 15 below.
9. When you visit the Site, a cookie may be sent to you. A cookie is a small piece of data sent from a website and stored in a user’s web browser while the user is browsing the website. Every time the user loads the website, the browser sends the cookie back to the server to notify the website of the user’s previous activity. Your browser sends these cookies back to the website every time you visit the site again, so it can recognise you and can customise what you see on the screen according to your registered preferences. Certain cookies are essential for the functioning of the website, thus disabling them may hinder the full functioning of the Site. Please do refer to our Cookies Policy for further details.
10. Franks uses the personal data information you provide for the following purposes:
11. You hereby guarantee that the personal data provided are true and accurate and undertake to notify us of any change or alteration of them. Any loss of damage to the Site or the Franks, or to any third party through the provision of erroneous, inexact or incomplete information on the registration form, will be exclusively the responsibility of the user.
12. You may also subscribe to our newsletter or other e-mail alerts from Franks or its affiliates, which enable you to receive current news about Franks and its business. For all such services, you may “opt-out” of, or unsubscribe from any such messages either upon subscription, from the newsletter email itself or by contacting Customer Service.
13. Franks ensures that:
14. Personal data may be processed only if:
15. Franks may disclose such personal data only if we are required and permitted to do so by law, in accordance with the Data Protection Act, or we believe, in good faith, that such action is necessary to:
16. In order to fulfil our services in regard to any of your purchases or requests, Franks may need to disclose or transfer some of the information provided by you to third parties contracted for the delivery of the goods purchased by you. You are hereby informed that by registering and providing us with information via the Site, you are expressly authorizing Franks to disclose and/or transfer such data to such companies and for the purpose of executing your purchases or requests.
17. Where strictly necessary, we may also disclose this information to third party processors, financial institutions or other third party service providers who help with our business operations (e.g. technological services suppliers, financial transaction management, logistics services, etc.) or as necessary to process your purchases. By providing information in this Site or otherwise to Franks, you expressly authorise us to disclose and process your information as described.
18. Franks may share the information collected, in aggregate form, with advertisers and other partners. We will not release personal information about you as an individual to third parties, except under the circumstances described above in compliance with legal process. Upon request, we will provide you with all of your personal information associated with your UserID and information will only be sent to the email address you provided us with when registering your details.
19. In compliance with the provisions of the Data Protection Act, personal data may not be processed for purposes concerning direct marketing, if the data subject notifies the data controller that s/he opposes such processing. The data controller shall appropriately inform the data subject of his right to oppose such processing at no cost.
20. While no method of data transmission is guaranteed against unlawful third party interception or other misuse, Franks uses commercially reasonable efforts to ensure protection of your data including industry-standard encryption and offline security methods in our physical facilities.
21. Franks shall, at the request of the data subject, immediately rectify, block or erase such personal data that has not been processed in accordance with the Data Protection Act or with regulations made thereunder.
22. Franks shall notify any third party to whom the data has been disclosed about the measures undertaken as aforesaid. Provided that no such notification need be provided if it is shown to be impossible or it will involve a disproportionate effort.
23. Should you wish to exercise your rights for access, rectification, erasure and/or objection in regard to the personal data collected in your regard, you may send us an email on email@example.com. We may request that you provide us with an identification document in order to ensure maximum security and confidentiality.
24. Franks will provide information in response to any reasonable data subject access request. Franks will ensure that the data is kept in an accessible form to facilitate access by the data subject.
25. At the data subject’s request, Franks shall provide to the data subject, without excessive delay and without expense, written information as to whether and which personal data concerning the data subject was processed, shared or disclosed. Provided that a request by the data as aforesaid shall only be made by the data subject at reasonable intervals.
26. Should you wish to exercise your rights for access in regard to the personal data collected in your regard, you may send us an email on firstname.lastname@example.org. We may request that you provide us with an identification document in order to ensure maximum security and confidentiality.
27. If such data is processed Franks shall provide to the data subject written information in an intelligible form about: