Crescina HFSC Transdermic | Woman
- For thinning hair
- It helps promote the physiological hair growth
- Effective in 100% of the subjects tested*
Crescina is the first dermo-cosmetic treatment in vials able to address the hair thinning phenomenon. Thanks to the patented Transdermic Technology, Crescina relaunches the physiological hair growth on the thinned areas of the scalp, by acting efficaciously on the hair follicles that are not completely atrophied.
Crescina Transdermic HFSC concentrates in one single vial Labo’s expertise and cutting-edge technology: the Re-Growth Complex supports the production of new hair shafts, the HFSC Complex protects the hair stem cells, the new Re-Growth Booster Complex strengthens both hair and follicle and considates the activities of the previous complexes, 3 enhancers improve and facilitate the activity of the active ingredients.
With specific formulations for Man and for Woman, it is available in three different dosages to be chosen according to the stage of thinning. Dermatologically tested formula.
1. Take the special rigid plastic vial breaker from its holder in the pack.
2. Fit the vial breaker to the vial, simply positioning it over the neck. Grip the vial breaker between finger and thumb and snap off the top part of the vial, applying light but firm pressure.
3. Take the applicator nozzle from its holder.
4. Fit the applicator onto the neck of the opened vial.
5. Remove the cap from the applicator.
6. Apply the preparation to a dry and clean scalp, line by line, concentrating on the areas where thinning is most noticeable. Massage gently to help its penetration.
Crescina Transdermic Re-Growth HFSC vials contain 3,5 ml of the preparation and are suitable for a daily use during the first 5 days of the week, followed by a 2-day break. The 20 vials included in the box allow for a 1-month treatment.
Warnings: For external use only. Do not inject. Do not swallow. Avoid contact with the eyes and the mucous membranes.