Guerlain Abeille Royale
Guerlain - Honey Cataplasm Mask
Inspired by honey dressings, the Honey Cataplasm Mask Abeille Royale by Guerlain is the latest-generation cataplasm mask ; it adheres to the skin ideally and moulds itself to the facial contours.
Abeille Royale: skin repair born from science and the bee.
Morning or evening, apply the mask in place of your usual serum using the following method:
Having cleansed the skin, apply the lotion and the mask following the gestures shown below for an optimal application.
1) Abeille Royale Honey Cataplasm Mask consists of three layers
2) Open out the mask and remove the first protective sheet
3) Apply the mask to your face
4) Using the tab, remove the second protective sheet
5) Leave the mask on for 15 minutes
6) Remove the mask and massage in the surplus avoiding the mouth and eye contour