Couture colour – from satin to matte – comfort & wear
With Rouge Dior and its 16h* comfort cult formula, women feel good, no matter the colour, no matter the satin or matte finish.
A palette of colours with iconic reds, vibrant corals, passionate pink, romantic rosewoods and extreme, surpising matte shades.
A true object of desire, Rouge Dior comes with a new metallic couture case crafted with secret little details; for a touch of personal luxury, the inside of each cap is attired in the Rouge 999 shade, Dior’s unashamedly bold signature.
* Self-assessment by 60 women
A highly pigmented couture matte finish that never compromises on lasting comfort, whatever the intense matte or indefinitely sensual satin effect.
“I created this Rouge Dior collection so women can choose and change shades to express themselves” Peter Philips, Creative and Image Director of Dior Make-up
Among this palette of ultra-desirable shades from satin to matte, 4 cult colours shaped the History of colour and couture of Dior :
– 080 Red Smile, worn by Natalie Portman. The luminous and fresh red-coral, irresistible must-have inspired from the 080 Red shade created in 1959.
– 999 Matte, matte version of the famous 999. The perfect red of the House Dior.
– 047 Miss, the colour of love. Vibrant and intense fuchsia : in memory of the unforgettable fragrance Miss Dior.
– 060 Première, the red of the first times. The rosewood, easy to wear, easy to dare.
And the 4 Matte Extremes to dare : a capsule range of four extreme and surprising matte shades that “reflect the excitement, the boldness and the avant-garde of fashion shoot”.
Start by lining the lips with Dior Contour. For perfectly even results, then apply lipstick with the Backstage Lip Brush working from the center of the lips outwards. For a bolder colour finish, apply the lipstick directly on the lips.