This August Franks is pitching in to help the environment. This is what our future is all about. As time goes by more and more people are coming to terms with the drastic effects of climate change and the richness of future generations will not only be defined in monetary terms but also in the ability to live in an unpolluted, sustainable and green world.
Everyone’s small contribution adds up and together we can make a difference.
Bring Your Own Bottle Event
Participate in our month long in-store event by bringing your empty glass fragrance bottles to any FRANKS outlet.
We will recycle your glass bottles.
We will also give you €1 per returned bottle off your next purchase.
FRANKS Goes Green Competition
If saving the environment and getting a discount is not enough of an incentive to get your empty bottles to FRANKS… we’re giving you another one 🙂
Every glass bottle returned will get you in the chance of winning a prize.
Our Shop Managers will provide you with a ‘FRANKS Goes Green’ lottery ticket.
At the end of August we will pick a winning bottle and the client who returned that exact bottle will win a brand new product of whatever the bottle was.
Terms & Conditions
- All returned bottles must be completely emptied.
- All bottles are accepted for re-cycling and will benefit from the €1 off the next purchase but only products sold at FRANKS will be eligible for the lottery ticket.
- Clients can bring an unlimited amount of bottles.
- A discount of €1 on each submitted bottle will be given to the client on their next purchase. The discount will be reduced off their bill in the case of an immediate purchase. Should the client not wish to purchase an item on the same day a credit note will be issued.
- The event starts on 1st August and ends on 31st August 2019.
- The winner of the competition will be announced during the 1st week of September. A photo of the winner’s gift presentation will be uploaded on the FRANKS website and social media.
Apart from contributing to saving the environment, we hope to encourage the public to join us in this initiative and help us improve our planet – one small step at a time.